"I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore!"
He is a new American Trinity!
No not Father-Son-and-Holy-Spirit, but Legislative-Executive-and-Judicial-branches all rolled up into 1 person and there is nothing we can do about it.
What if the Supreme Court says he has overreached?
He will probably just write new executive orders to override the older ones
and wait for the next ruling from the Supreme Court (which usually takes
months if not years to come about).
What if Congress passes contrary legislation?
He will VETO it of course!
What if Congress passes legislation that is veto proof?
He will IGNORE it and will declare the law as "ignorant" and Congress acting "stupidly".
So here is how it works now.
1) The President writes his own laws as he sees fit.
2) If Congress' law is contrary to HIS law then....he gets to VETO it.
3) If Congress passes a veto proof law, he can IGNORE the law and only implement his law
Therefore the only law that gets past the Presidents desk AND gets enforced is the law he has written to begin with. This being the case, the process becomes simply...
1) The President writes and enforces the laws.
2) Congress must accept them as written
Times up America!
Democracy is dead!